If you broke up with your soul mate, it probably felt as if you survived Armageddon. Break-ups are not easy but you have overcome many challenges. Hey..take it easy on yourself. This too will be a challenge that you managed to conquer! Don’t stress yourself out over someone who is already laughing with other women, while you are living the life of a recluse and moping around. Is he worth your sanity? I don’t think so, my friend. Nothing is worth your peace of mind!
Tell me… how badly do you want that transformation? A little bit of creativity and a dose of sass is what you require for your personal development plan to work. I must warn you, though that positive thoughts alone will not set you free. You need to have an action plan. Before you get into that car and start moving, make sure that you not making any impulsive decisions based on a whim. It’s best that you carefully weigh your options first.
For some reason, breaks ups become a sort of renewal of our lives. Out with the old and in with the new is sometimes necessary for personal development. There are a billion lessons that you have probably learned from your break up by now. Those lessons are priceless. for your growth. You probably can’t even imagine being with someone else right now. One day though your pieces will be restored and glued together again. You will remember these days as the stepping stone to finding the one you supposed to be with forever. You will thank your creator for bringing you to the place that this will lead to.
THE UPCOMING YEAR
I am going to give you that plan, now. Come on. Put a smile on that beautiful face! Promise yourself that 2019 will be the year you give yourself the time of your life. You have to promise me though, that you will focus on being positive. Eradicate any thoughts that weigh you down. Remember that it is normal to feel lonely and to also miss the person you once shared so much with. However dwelling on what went wrong and what could have been will just drown you in despair. Savour each moment of your freedom and enjoy your single life again!
GUESS WHO GOT THEIR SMILE BACK?!
10 Super Moves To Happiness
- Write down your new goals for each week along with ways of achieving them.
- Transform your appearance. Go for a small transformation. Join that Aqua Aerobics class now. Start taking care of your body. Dress smartly and change your old image.
- Update your resume and apply for the course you have been meaning to do.
- Find new friends. Get a hobby. Join a group.
- Give back to society. Volunteer work is extremely rewarding and great for your self-esteem. Join a soup kitchen.
- Declutter your home. Do those D.I.Y projects. Transform your space and redecorate.
- Pray. Be mindful of your actions. Take stock of your life. Take heed of the lessons you needed to learn.
- Create a gratitude journal and fill it with the little things that made you happy for the day.
- Save your money. Make wise investments. Soon you will have a lump sum to play with.
- Reconnect with your family and loved ones. There are many people who just want to see you happy.
Breakups are a normal part of life, as painful as they may be. However, if you make a pact with yourself to move forward, you can’t possibly go wrong! In no time, you will get your bounce back. You will realize that you have not thought about your ex for a long time. Your soul will feel lighter and you will attract people into your life. These people will be on the same level as you. Remember that a contented and happy soul will attract like-minded people to the new you. Your new lifestyle will bring you immense success. Do not give up or give in to depression and apathy. You are the only one who can put all your pieces back together again!
Hello and welcome to my world,
I am a single Muslim mom. I was born and raised in the heart of Africa.
With a healthy dose of my lifelong experiences to share, I will enlighten you on personal development and lifestyle suggestions.
Allow me to be your companion on this journey called life.