Do You Know What Is The Purpose Of Ramadhan?
I don’t know about you but each Ramadhan my focus is entirely on achieving the blessings of Allah. I mean, which believing and practicing Muslim doesn’t want to gain the full reward and blessings of Ramadhan? Extra ibadah & promises to Allah to stay steadfast for the rest of the year is all part of my Ramadhan routine.
However, there is one thing I always promise myself not to do at the beginning of Ramadhan but end up doing it anyway. It often wreaks havoc with my conscience.
Are you wondering what I do? Allow me to snitch on myself! Allow me to reveal what most people do during Ramadhan. I start off with the best of intentions each year to eat healthily. I make a pact with myself to fast to the best of my abilities. I use Ramadhan to leverage my personal growth. I try to remember those who are less fortunate. I really do!
The Dilemma We All Face
At the end of Ramadhan, the consequences of my actions are blatantly clear. It becomes obvious that I swallowed litres of haleem (Indian soup) and ate dozens of samoosas (Indian savoury). The problem is that I have at least two people in my family who live for Ramadhan goodies. If my discipline levels are low, I usually end up joining them on their gluttonous feast. I give in to temptations. Wait! I should stop blaming it on them! Do you also have the same problem as me?
Iftaar Food Feasts Are Traditions & Not Religion!
Remember that savories and sweets during Ramadhan, is only a tradition. It occurs out of greed. It is not part of Islam. This unnecessary food becomes a pre-occupation during the day. It defeats the purpose of this month. Some people even watch cooking channels all day long. Poor salivating sadists. This is not allowed! Curb yourself my dear and beloved friend!
Are you are one of those people who end up fatter after Ramadhan? Read on for an ideal solution. The fact remains that our Nabi Muhammad (s.a) has taught us the etiquette of eating. A third for food. A third for water and a third for air. That is how we are supposed to eat. As long as you bare this in mind foremost!
For many reasons, it is a sin to over indulge in the consumption of food. Did you notice how difficult it is to bend in ruku, during salah? (prayer)
Develop Some Lifestyle Changes
- Form New Habits. This year make a change by ditching the habits of the past!
- Plan your food consumption
- Plan your ibadah (prayer) in advance.
- Develop discipline.
- Set goals in order to achieve those spiritual aspirations
- Take care of your body – as prescribed by our prophet Muhammad s.a
Are You ready For Some Exciting News?
Whoever told you that you shouldn’t exercise while you are fasting has mislead you! If you previously had an exercise routine, you can still stick to that work out. You won’t train as strenuously, but there is nothing stopping you from doing light exercises. Your discipline levels don’t need to wane. Read On…
I Just Found My Pot Of Gold Beneath That Rainbow (Read on…expert help is here!)
In my quest to source a reliable dietician who understands Islam and Ramadhan, I discovered an amazing fitness instructor. KhadijaK totally gets my requirements and time constraints.
What Mrs K Had To Offer Me?
- Her exercises are as short as 28 minutes.
- What makes this fabulous is the app which simplifies your life in every way. Its all right there on your phone. Your diet, the number of workouts you participate in, even group support via chats, can all be found on the Khadija K app.
- Here, you will find like- minded, health conscious people are also fasting. They also hoping for the full benefits of Ramadhan through extra ibadah and sincerity etc The only difference is that these people will not be stuffing their faces with fifty samoosas as soon as the Muazzin says Allahu Akbar. Instead you will be eating moderately. You will also be taking care of your body which is on loan to you. That is an act of worship in itself.
- Sometimes all we need to become our best self, is a combination of a small shove in the right direction. Khadija K provides enough support to keep you and me inspired.
Are you wondering who on earth is KhadijaK?
Khadija is my go-to health person. She specializes in health, nutrition and fitness. With tons of impressive certificates to frame up on her office wall, I can assure you that I have thoroughly investigated her credentials. (Fitness – HFPA Advance Certificate In Fitness Science; Fitness & Nutrition Diploma from INTEC; GIBBS – Goldman Sachs- Entrepreneurship; Swimming Level 1 & 2 – Baby Swim – Swimming Special Populations Certificate) A woman with sass, class, strength and charisma, beauty and a mind to match. A true softie on the inside, aspiring to assist others to be their very best. This is KhadijaK!
This woman is a tough cookie to reckon with! Rest assured that she will get you LOSING! LOSING and LOSING some of that baby weight within a week.
- Years of fitness experience and proven results make her a leader within the industry. Why would you even give any other fitness instructor a second look when Khadija is the ultimate expert in this field?
- What stood out for me about Khadija? You can follow her diet and regimen from any part of the world, that’s right! Whether you in New York or London, India or Africa, Khadija K is the most sought after Muslim personal trainer out there!!
- Nobody understands halaal and haram better than this woman. I kid you not!!!!
- She also incorporates amazing, delicious and divine sunnah foods. (You must try out the fig bake and the mezze platter. Her talbinah recipe…aaaah I had better stop salivating. Khadija K will make your tummy smile gleefully. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- She is extremely efficient and on the ball. Trust me I have tried and tested her out. If you dream about having a perfect figure, look no further.
- Support and motivation from an expert in this field.
- No expensive diet food – food that is already in your fridge.
What is stopping you from clicking on the link NOW?
You are not bad if you try to lose weight instead of eating mindlessly! As long as your primary purpose for Ramadhan is not weight loss. As long as your mindset is geared towards the pleasure of Allah. So long as you gain Allah swt mercy, blessings and forgiveness, that is what really matters. As long as you strengthen your self-awareness. Make sure to take your best habits with you when Ramadhan departs.
As long as you don’t spend hours on exercise and neglect your salaah! As long as you do NOT focus on weight loss primarily. Your diet and eating habits should be secondary! You should also be eating the way Nabi (s.a) recommended. You should not be over indulging as taught by our prophet. (s.a) As long as you follow the sunnah first you will NEVER go wrong! Your intentions MUST BE CLEAR!
This Ramadhan you will eat the way you were meant to eat. This year you will fast without any guilt. You will gain proper benefits of this month spiritually and physically. Proper eating habits & exercise will grant you enough energy to do extra ibadah! In this way, you will stay focused on your spiritual goals.